My empty eyes are full of darkness
[html]
i apologize for the long wait!

He spoke of his many relatives, and their different qualities, naming one of his as being the scholar that she knew he was and had been. He must have never felt lonely growing up with so many names, so many personalities - and judging as to how he had interacted with his brother, Jazper, he must have had a healthy relationship at least with him. Her mind was brought to Taliesin's father, and she felt sympathy for the man - someone should never have to interact with someone as horrible as the man seemed.

The question caught her attention, and she grinned at his playful demeanor. "Well," she said, "There is not much to tell. My father came from Europe, where it is much more humanized - he came to America and met my mother, who was a pack wolf. They traveled together to Nova Scotia, where in the Halcyon mountains, they built a cottage and had me." She thought back fondly to her childhood. "I learned many things there - human and wolf things alike. I left when I was eight or nine months old, and met Shawchert not too long after. Then we made Cercatori d'Arte together, and, well.. the rest is history, I suppose," she said with a soft laugh. It was true - the alpha did not have an eventful beginning, but perhaps that was for the best - and it was true that later in life, there were plenty of things that had happened, good and bad. Her pups.. Argul.. Liam.. the list continued to this day.

<style>
.uberduper1 b {color:#FEF3FA;}
.uberduper1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.uberduper1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#4E2132; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:10pt; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-color:#E09EA2; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread