open your eyes
[html]

WC:: 470 - Woooo! Hobbit houses!

So far the day had been excellent, they may have been walking for hours but they had had fun doing it. Saul and Lilin had automatically taken point and Bran and Nier had shared a look, one of those looks where the brothers could communicate tomes without saying a single word. They had fallen into step with each other and happily followed their cousins, shoving, poking and prodding each other as they went, with Ciaran alternating between trotting alongside and riding on Niernans shoulders. Nier had been surprised when a brown furred and bob-tailed wolf had joined their train, but she seemed to be accepted by Saul and Lilin, so she was accepted by him and Bran. Truth be told, Nier could not help shooting glances at the female wolf, trying to guess who she was.

His distraction hadn't lasted long though, as Bran demanded his attention. There was one moment on their journey where Nier had distracted Bran enough that his brother had fallen flat on his face after tripping over a protruding rock. Nier had suffered for laughing and was now ruefully rubbing his butt where Bran had kicked him hard, but Ciaran, ever the smart one, had bailed as soon as he saw the playful expression on Brans face. Nier had become so involved in the little competition between him and his brother that he hadn't noticed that Saul had stopped. Ciarans yowl grabbed his attention and he whirled round to see that he had wandered on past Saul and that his breathess cousin was about to address their little family.

Nier leaped back to Brans side where he tried to look as innocent as possible, wincing when Ciaran used his claws to climb up to his shoulder. Sauls question made him spare a cursory glance at the general area, he was fascinated by the humps that indicated where the odd little houses laid. He grinned at his grey cousin, mischief and the desire to explore shining in his eyes, I think it's beautiful Saul. I could see myself living here. And it looks like there are enough houses for all of us and more. He stepped up to Sauls side, aiming a paw at his shoulder in a friendly clap. Barely witheld excitement shone in his cyan eyes, Are we all right to have an explore? I wanna see the inside of one of those houses.

Nier was already shuffling away from Saul and couldn't stop himself from breaking away from the group and sprinting up the hill, Ciaran falling from his shoulder and yowling his protest as he gathered himself up and sprinted after his wolf companion. Nier crested the hill and panted slightly as he looked out over the hilly village. He flattened himself against the top of the hill and gazed down at the mantle over the door way, the wood was beautiful, even after all this time left alone. He flipped over his own tail and landed facing the door, he leaned to the side and peered in through one of the dark and dusty window panes. Yeah, I could definitely live here. He sighed to himself, a small and contented smile playing at his muzzle.

<style>
.neicait03 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait03 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait03 b {color:#5d342c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait03 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6bS9l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #56322c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait03 .inner {margin:312px 25px 15px 25px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:215px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread