open your eyes
[html]

WC: 326 // =D

The unfamiliar sound of a cat's yowling caused Coli to flinch, ears falling back nervously. She was, after all, a timid wolf at heart, despite all of her defensive posturing and occasionally sour attitude. She smoothed her palms against her fur, hoping no one noticed how tense she was. Luckily Saul turned to her with a smile, introducing their companions at last. She smiled gratefully, knowing then what a good leader he could be for them. He had a calming presence, and he would surely be good at settling disputes.

"Thank you for having me, Saul. I've no other place to be. Oh, I didn't know you had a son...! He's so sweet," she murmured, hesitantly waving to the dark-furred pup in his arms. Coli had always liked children, though she never had the opportunity to have her own. She wouldn't mind watching the little ones, if their parents had other duties. She would mention this to Lilin later, if they had a chance to talk.

Niernan and Bran were busily exploring the hillocks with their youthful energy, so she would have to meet them a little later, maybe once they calmed down. She wasn't sure she could keep up with them. Ezra and Elias Rosen stood out from the others with their handsome husky markings; she had known wolf-dogs before, like Leland and Slay from her former pack, and it made her nostalgic to see another canine wearing the same piebald mask. "Pleased to meet you too, Ezra... I'm Colibri Haki, Lilin's sister," she added, returning his courteous nod. It was a small relief to see that he was older like she was; all of their companions seemed so young. She still felt a brief flutter of insecurity - introductions always lead to such scrutiny - but she did her best to maintain a calm facade for all these new packmates. She just wanted to make a good impression; it was hard to start over.

<style type="text/css">
.coli001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#74b09f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.coli001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#716d76; text-align:left;}
.coli001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.coli001 {margin:0 auto; width:358px; background-color:#fdfcf6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... oli001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fdfcf6; padding: 170px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#716d76; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread