open your eyes
[html]

WC:: 319 - Ahhhh! Crap post is crap!

Tan rimmed ears flicked over to the main group as Niernan heard his name uttered in Sauls quietly dominant tones. His eyes widened as he realised how rude he had been in completely ignoring their newest member, he didn't even know her name. He gave Bran a shove before turning back to the group and jogging over, scooping the large, dark tabby kitten into his arms as he went. Ciaran curled himself around Niernans neck, his grey green eyes surveying the world from the shadows under Niers muzzle. Nier heard his brothers heavy footfalls behind him and turned his head to smile at Bran, sending him one ofthose wordless messages with his eyes, a message that said Be Nice.

The young male avoided stopping directly in front of the brown wolf, coming to a stop a respectful distance to her left. He bowed his head to her politely, unable to stop an excited smile from playing about his lips, "I apologise for not introducing myself, I'm afraid my brother and I can become quite...." He glanced at Bran while he fished for a word, his brother had stopped slightly behind him, his brown furred arms loosely crossed over his chest and a broad grin showing all of his white teeth, "Exuberant." He finished. He had noticed that the petite earthen coated luperci seemed nervous of physical contact, her timid and reserved actions showing her shyness, but he offered a large and calloused paw nonetheless. "I'm Niernan Stormbringer, He lowered his muzzle slightly and bumped noses with the young cat, "This is Ciaran, my good friend. It's a pleasure to meet you." Bran gave a cursory wave from behind Niernan, announcing in his strong Irish tones "My brother failed to announce me, so I will. I'm Bran Stormbringer, the much more sexy, smart and funny of us." Nier chuckled sightly at Brans comment and rolled his cyan eyes, muttering "He wishes.

<style>
.neicait03 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait03 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait03 b {color:#5d342c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait03 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6bS9l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #56322c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait03 .inner {margin:312px 25px 15px 25px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:215px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread