we're all just saints and sinners
[html]

out of character
___ saviors and saints

___ ugh, I hate trying to get back into characters! but I have missed Ahemait so!

in character
___ devils and demons

___
Well behaved her pups were indeed! Both Mother and Fathr had grown up in places insisting upon perfection, it had passed down straight into their blood. Merrick did take a second when she thought Ahemait's eyes would not play witness and nudged Demitrii, and nudged him hard. She grinned up at the older figure as he said her aunt had made it, her mind tossing words left and right but she knew better than to betray her mother's trust that they would behave. Such consequences that would befall them if she dared to try the Princess of Lust! "Good." Was the simple purr of a response to Dhalia's arrival, she trusted the younger Nothing had completed her task. "What a pity....I grew up there, up north...I left to find Stygian and well...we got a little caught up in our journey.." She said with a grin. The pups were nearly two months old, and she had forced them to stop traveling when she found out she was pregnant. So long, it seemed, that they had been gone.

She nodded as he implied they would be staying, it had been her desire to return home. However, she had no knowledge of anything going on, and her ears perked up as she listened curiously. "Yes, we're looking to stay....but what's the situation?" Already, in her head she had ideas of the wolves seeking them out, playing with fire as they always had. A little grin formed on her face, imagining that fairly soon, she'd taste blood once again, and what a pure delight that would be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread