we're all just saints and sinners
[html]

out of character
___ saviors and saints

___ u

in character
___ devils and demons

___
She nodded her head, giving the children a once over before she spoke. "Stay out of the water, and stay close together. Go on ahead of us and see if you can't find a den you all agree on - remember, if it smells like someone else, leave it alone." Simple commands, ones that the children had grown up listening too. She was fine with letting her children roam Inferni as she had done so long ago, sure, the location was different, but somethings just never changed. They looked like Lykoi's, and their Nothing blood made them strong and quick witted. That little touch of Insanity didn't help much either, but Ahemait was only half convinced it really existed. She was normal enough, wasn't she?

She listened to him speak, and felt the hairs along her spine begin to stand up. Part of her wanted to rush forward, and guard her children so they never experienced the type of attack she had barely survived as a child. Skoll still ran rampant through her memories as the worst of the worst, and to hear that someone had taken it upon themselves to attack not only a puppy but its own mother as well was horrible. A low, soft growl escaped her maw and her golden eyes gleamed and she shook her head, eyes locking on Anselm's. "They always bring their wars to us. Somehow, they expect that one day they will drive us out. Generations upon generations later, they have yet to achieve their goal but still they try and try." he knew this as much as she did, no doubt. "There are a very few that would sympathize with us, Fatin Kali of Jaded Shadows would have......but I doubt those packs survived." how was she to know that Fatin had run off, taking Gabriel's son with her to protect him from the war? "You know I will fight as much as I can, but my children come first. When Stygian arrives, he will take up what roles I cannot." A fighting family, it was in their blood. "One day, they'll be forced to change their ways, even if it's only because there are none of them left to fight."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread