Things change, my dear
[html]

Someone called to her from far away. Though she had fallen to an uncomfortable rest, the gentle feminine tone of the voice made her waking pleasant. When she opened her eyes to see who had spoken to her, the bright sun darkened the bipedal figure and her heart swooped like a songbird. But as the gray wolfess became aware of her surroundings, rich red and gold tones shone in the woman's coat. Blaise smiled, but she no longer understood why.

Blinking away sleep, the silvery youth unfolded herself and sat up. I -- yes, I'm alright. she spoke carefully, lying, her eyes darting to the side for a brief second. The desire to share her circumstances with another wolf, one who might listen and care, was very strong, but for now inappropriate. Her ears perked and she smiled more warmly, her troubles for now forgotten. Who are you? The regal woman was laden with different, interesting things, as if she were making an important journey. Her presence begged questions from the curious young girl, but Blaise had learned by now to ask only one at a time.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb02-box {width:292px;height:248px;float:right;}
.freebfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8979bb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebfeb02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#ebebeb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LzVfU.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfbdd3; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#baadc1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread