Things change, my dear
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: And X'y is doing everything she can not to cuddle the puddin' out of Blaise Big Grin

It was not as odd as one would assume for a child to be out on their own, but it was none the less disturbing for the female to witness. She was however relieved to see the young one was not harmed as far as her golden eye could see, but the relief was fleeting at best when she was again made aware of the little one's loneliness. Though she claimed to be alright, the woman could not help the urge to contest. Passively she glanced around the immediate area, again noting only the feline and no other attending. Where was the parent? Was this child a runaway?

She hadn't realized she was standing so stiffly until she was lulled to relax by the soft tones of the young one's voice. Anxiety melted away as she looked fondly to the young female and offered a gently smile and humble cant of her head as she neared. In effect, a lone violet blossom slipped from the wild mess of autumn locks and settled just atop her paw. "I am X'yrin." Carefully she raised her flower touched paw and gestured to the distant forms of her Family just a little ways. "My Family and I are travelling to our new home. What might your name be, young one?"

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread