Things change, my dear
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

All too well the woman understood the displeasure of a family breaking apart. It had been a disheartening ordeal to watch the brethren she had come to care for turn away from the unity they were meant to preserve together. Only a handful bothered to express their interest in leaving while the rest scattered without a word, until there was only a small remnant of what had been left to restart this family again. X’yrin did not offer her pity for the unfavorable circumstance, but true understanding as it was shown through her brilliant gaze.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Blaise,” again, she dipped her auburn crown wreathed in feathers and flora. “I am sorry for this misfortune… for I too have suffered the loss of a pack.” Yet as she looked at the girl, she could see much more than sadness had stricken her. When last the young one had eaten, the Nomad couldn’t tell and this disturbed her much more than knowing the girl was alone. Even the presence of her companion did not work to ease her bother. There was only so much another creature could do when a pack, a family was better suited to look after and care for her. Politely, she dipped her head to the feline but drew her sole attention to the little one again. “Blaise… are you and Zargo waiting for someone? Or…” her ears fell back with uncertainty. “…are you two trying to find another home? You seem-“ Hungry? Alone? Abandoned? “-lost…”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread