i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The sound was strange, but quite unique just the same. It reminded her of the metal that used to adorn the hide of her prior mate; the way his armor scuffed together making something akin to the sound to heard now...but richer. More refined. Yet as alluring to the ears as it was, it still warranted her caution and defensive posture as she followed its trail toward the neighboring wilderness.

She vaulted onto a protruding stone assuming a higher vantage in the hopes of spying this oddity. But what her eyes beheld was rather familiar; a body of white among the earthen hues crafted defined as a shape she knew all too well. Her brows peaked in curiosity but still her hackles remained raised. Rather than proceed forward she remained where she was growling softly to make her presence known but offer no kind of threat. Despite the trophies that hung from her shoulder, the assortment of tails that marked her a warrior, she would not instigate a confrontation this day, not when there was an opportunity to appease her curious nature.

"Goodday," she sounded, letting her voice reach the wanderer's ears. "That sound... do you create it?" She inquired, looking from the alabaster male to the staff in his possession. Surely something as unique was the origin of this chime..

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread