i go where the s[p]irits carry me
The woman seemed interested in the instrument in the males hand. Indeed, it was a rather interesting item in Pendzez's collection. From his knowledge, some of the ancient Chinese mystics. He happened to have found it when he went on his journey to search for his mate. He had crossed the ocean to the great lands beyond the water, finding ruins bigger than the ones here. Old human buildings that towered even the ones here. Human mega cities reduced to rust, rot and shattered glass.

He observed the female as she leaned in to examine the object further, then back to her original position. She seemed to like the sound of the clanging rings. He enjoyed the random melody they made, yet wondered the point as to why they were made so. Yet, he didn't care. He found it, entertaining. As the female wolf gave her name, he nodded his head acknowledging her. "It is a pleasure to meet you, X'yrin of the Exultare Nomads."

The female went on to ask if he came from China. This was false. "No, I'm a native of this land. I have been to China once. In fact, I've just returned. A tribe of wolfs in that land gave me this as a gift." He had been on a long voyage, he met many new faces along his way, from dingoes to dogs to wolves.

Messages In This Thread