i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The misunderstanding of her title was literally shrug in a show of indifference to it. Just as she had made mistakes of her own in learning what the creatures of packs addressed themselves as, there were bound to be mistakes on her part as well. But to them, she simply smiled and offered a kind wag of her tail at being addressed none the less.

Her ears perked as he spoke of his return. A traveler more than a wander, his explanation suggested further earning the she-wolf’s interest as she smoothly descended from the stone and tread closer. “It is a fine gift they have given you,” she complimented the instrument, letting her eyes survey its design once more before turning her eyes to the pale hued wolf. “And I must admit, for one only just returning you look quite well… unmarred by the trials of travel.” Much more in a presentable state than she had been when first coming to these lands. Even still she clung to the rough look offered by her form as well as the consequence of irregular grooming. Still she viewed it as a luxury, and such a mentality was not easy to change.

“But I am sure all know the pangs of hunger,” she continued. “…even a well cared for traveler. Perhaps you could care for a meal…in exchange for your tale of ‘China’?” Eagerly her tail began to sway. “I do apologize if this is forward… but it is customary of my culture. When presented with an opportunity of a service, we are compelled to offer something in exchange. If your time is willing, I would care to hear of a place that offers such an interesting thing. Information… stories are a treasure, and I sincerely hope you would be willing to share.”

300 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread