i go where the s[p]irits carry me
OOC: oks :3 but Pendzez is too modest Tongue

He was slightly amused by how the female reacted to his agreement to the trade. He again let out a chuckle as it reminded him on how Delwyn would act when he heard of something exciting. Oh, how he missed his children. Delwyn's playful and excited personality, Carwyn's calm, yet timid and shy demeanor, and Xion's tomboy attitude. It was a blessing to be the father of those three.

He heard her speak of a food cache that contains dry meat, which got him keen more. It sounded like there was stock of the stuff in which he could take. Yet, he wouldn't take it all, he would only take what he needs. "Well, I shall only take what I need." He has taken to eating conservatively, which means less on his travel, but does stock up from packs that he comes upon, if they were willing to let him take what he desires.

As the female removed herself from the rock a gestured the male to follow her, he did so politely. He followed her closely at about seven or eight feet. He looked over to find a lake, in which they were approaching. It looked beautiful, and the ringing clang of the rings make it more ambient.

As they got closer to the lake, his nose picked up the scent of meat, something that smelt so sweet to his nostrils. Eventually, he was infront of a den, which the scent seemed the strongest. Yet, not only he could smell the meat, he picked up a foreign scent, somewhat similar to the female's. "I take it you're not the only one that resides here?"

Messages In This Thread