i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: She's referring to the Wentworth Valley where Ichika no Ho-en used to be. And I'm sorry about the shortness :c These posts will get longer!

X’yrin was quite attuned to courtesy, usually when it was she offering it to others. But when it was presented to her, she wouldn’t have noticed had it not been pointed out. In seeing her afternoon companion not yet eating, she assumed that perhaps the meat was not desirable. A particular pallet might have turned him from the food as far as she knew, but was too conscious of another’s feelings to simply ask, fearing she would somehow cause offense. And she certainly did not want to deprive herself of a story or the male of a potential meal due to her inconsideration.

So she left the decision to him, whether he would take a bite for himself or voice that the meal was inadequate and perhaps demand something other. In the meantime, she made herself comfortable beside the opening on the small den and replied with a mild tone. “Oh, there certainly are others. A whole Family… and we have only just taken residence here from the Valley to the East.”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread