i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Her muzzle was adorned with a contented smile as she witnessed the take of her part of the exchange. One might find it odd that she took pleasure in sharing with a complete stranger, but it was the teaching of her culture that made this so. Stories were a gift, for they spoke of experiences had when other could not and shared an insight into a life led along a whole different path. They provided information and wisdom one could take to heart, and even the stories meant to entertain held their place of importance. She was raised never to pass an opportunity for a tale.

When asked about her own status the she-wolf smiled and shook her head, politely declining the kind offer. “No thank you… I do not need to eat as often,” passively, she gestured with a nod of her crown toward the neighboring mountain. “Most of the meat I hunt goes to two ever hungry bellies with only a little left for myself.” There was no complaint in her tone, only a maternal happiness in carrying for her adopted brood. “Between the two of them, it is a wonder we are able to fill the caches at all… and keep them stocked!” But she was quite confident that in due time the pair would be able to hunt efficiently, something other than small game to help provide for the Family as they grew to understand its importance. Until then, she was fine to adapt to this lean lifestyle so long as it meant the siblings were well fed and healthy.

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread