i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: XD She's a kid at Christmas...

To the wandering eye, very swift and judgmental on first glance, the woman might have looked utterly gullible in her response when the traveler offered his aid. However, she was anything but and believed herself particularly versed when it came to hints of deception in others. She could rise happily now with maw parted in a smile and tail high and wagging because she sensed nothing from him other than a kind aura. “That would be wonderful!” she exclaimed, forgoing any kind of consideration towards personal space and gave Pendez a friendly lick beneath the jaw. “Our Family still have a little ways to go before we can sustain ourselves, but whatever help that it offered is certainly appreciated. And of course, not without an exchange.”

The ancestors were truly kind during the Family’s troubled times. For the second time they had offered them aid in the form of a generous spirit. Such blessings were a kind reminder that while the woman’s personal wishes could not be fulfilled upon her request, her desires to help the prosperity of the Family were not lost on their ears. They still watched over the earthbound creatures, and she was glad for this.

But first, the present exchange between the wanderer and Nomad had yet to reach its completion. She found her place again beside the opening of the den and patiently waited for her guest to have his fill. The duration of time did not matter since she was patient and her excitement for the tale of a foreign land did not wane. When asked what she cared to hear, the words burst from her mouth almost instantly. “What does the land look like? Does it have mountains? Are their rolling hills? Or are the lands flat and endless? What of the prey there? Are they plentiful? A challenge…?”

306 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread