i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She tried her hardest to keep still as her guest began his description of the land he'd travelled to. The wild imagination of a wanderer took her to these vast fields and she envisioned them encompassed by this 'great wall'. No doubt a remnant of the extinct culture... or perhaps China was heavily inhabited that wolves and other sentient beings could have erected this wall to keep their territory in and intruders out. It was fascinating to think about!

And the hunting...

Her large golden form wiggled excitedly at the thought of game, however broad the description. Needing a family to take down a single prey was enough to excite her with the possibilities of its size, its shape, its will. "... how luck you were... and still are for having experienced such wonderful things," swooned by the alluring descriptions of a land far away, she sighed longingly still with an elated touch on her muzzle. "If there was prey as large as you say, then no pack would go hungry... and the bonds shared between the family and its hunters would be unbreakably strong. All others would pale in comparison."

Lost in her own imaginings, she was quickly brought back to the present by the lack of a masculine voice meant to be divulging a story. "Oh!" she jerked visibly in place. "I am sorry, please continue, my friend. What else do you recall of China?"

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread