i go where the s[p]irits carry me
OOC: oh god, i'm so sorry Tongue

As he gazed at the female, he saw that she was in delight to hear his story, or at least a part of it about the land and the giant wall. He had to be amazed as well. The wall was so big, so thick and so long, the humans as indeed a great taste of protection. Yet, he also noticed some bones mixed into the rocks cemented in the wall. The bones were of any wolf or canine, but was human. What barbarian human would allow human remains be stuck in an impregnable wall?

Yet, he didn't linger on the thought for long, as the wolfess commented on the prey he described. He merely smiles warmly as the female went babbling. He was only being kind and didn't want her to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.

As she became calm and gestured the male to continue, he merely smiled again and continued. "Well, I am familiar with some of China's history. From what I recall, human lords raised armies to conquer all the provinces of China. There were many wars in the land. It was refered as The Unification of China."

Messages In This Thread