i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She was still much enthralled with the tales of his travels but it was only partially that she listened to his talk of the human lords. Anything pertaining to the deceased species she could do without hearing, or having any relation to whatsoever. But then this blind dislike what a double-edged sword, especially when one of her forms allowed for the use of human-like items and materials. And she could not deny its advantageous uses, but only to satisfy the work of tending to human-like tasks.

None the less she turned her nose however subtly from the male as he talked of the Unification of China but kept him under a soft, watchful eye should her behavior prove offensive. “Did you witness any battles there?” she offered in the hopes he would overlook her shun of ‘human’ talk and continue on with the wonders of this distant land. “Were there confrontations between packs? Or was this place peaceful… without quarrel?”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread