i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]

As the male had finished his story on the human warlords, he turned to the female and found that it wasn't really of interest of her. He didn't blame her, now that the humans were extinct, there wouldn't be any need of them to be heard of in this world own by the wolves. Yet, Pendzez always kept the knowledge to him, in case that a wolf or canine interested in human stories would come asking him.

Yet, as he finished with the Unification of China, he was quickly asked about any wars between wolf packs in the great land. He looked away in a sigh, a sign that there was, unfortunately, a war there. He had hoped he did not have to play witness to any fight or quarrel, yet he remembered quite well of the war between the northern and southern packs of China

"Yes, I did play witness to one. Northern Packs against the Southern Packs. I watched from a distance as I saw bodies being ripped and torn by tooth and claw. Young, old, male, female." he spoke of this clearly as he could. He remembered every single detail of the fight, yet he didn't want to go all blood and gore, for his and the female's sake.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread