i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]

Private for Rain Marks :3 In his optime form. Tongue Sugarwoods is close enough I believe

Yet, as merely speaking these words in minor detail to Xy, Pendzez had bad images of flashbacks. When the aftermath was upon the battlefield, Pendzez walked through torn limps, exposed bones and pools of blood as some ravens came to feast on the canine remains of the dead. He looked all around him as it reminded him of the Inferni and Dahlia de Mai war.

In the end, he just walked away. He did not involve himself in any of those packs affairs. Instead, he he involved himself with neutral packs. One of which he got his staff from. He did, however, give a prayer to the spirits to offer their guidance for the dead to the spirit world where they may rest in peace.

He did show relief at the females words. She too had a belief in the spirits, probably not the same, but the spirits none the less. "You have a belief in the spirits? You have my respect." Whilst sitting down, he bowed his head once more before Xy. "You and I share the same belief. I too believe the spirits are with us all."

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread