i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: You can close up this thread with the next post if you'd like Smile

As there were many kinds of sentient beings in the world, so were there as many religions and then some. At last that was the outlook she was made to lead when it came to her own worship of the ancestors that came before them. She had known for her own mate to have harbored a different view that her own and at times tried to impress upon her that difference for the sake of solidifying their love. And she had attempted to embrace it without question, looking to the 'great creator' instead of an endless line of passed on beings seeking to lessen the struggles of the earthbound. But still, she found herself returning to the ways of the ancestors and continued to sing to them in praise for bringing about her existence and prosperity.

It was difficult to find any that did not look at her beliefs as odd or even similar to their own, but when she heard of it now, the glee in his voice for this rare but positive occurrence, her smile grew as if seeing her long-lost brother after what felt like an endless time of waiting.

"Oh my friend!" she exclaimed, leaping to stand soundly on her feet before prancing over to him. "I wish to convey how happy this makes me, but I fear words are not enough to explain. However, it would honor me greatly if you came with me to meet my Family. Truly this was a pre-destined moment set in motion by the ancestors, and I feel it would dishonor them if this was seen to its fruition. So come please, rest your feet for a time and meet the Family that lives here..."

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread