i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]

He had to admit, it wasn't everyday that he would meet someone that either shared or respected his belief in the spirits. He never tried to push his beliefs onto someone else, he merely said his piece and let the others believe what they wanted to believe. And now he had met someone who shares his belief. Maybe not in the same way, but they are spirits none the less.

He saw the female jump up in total excitement as he commented that he said he believes the same as hers. From her little performance, the male worked up a little giggle, then bursted into a full fledged laugh. "You remind me of someone I once knew. Always got excited.

Once he was laughed out, he stood up and brushed off the dirt and tiny rocks off of his rump area. He smiles warmly at the female as she offered to lead him to see the rest of the Family of hers. "I would be honored to meet your Family. Lead the way, miss."

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread