snow and forest fir is home
[html]

(364) no mine is ;;

Even in the midst of sheer amazement, Lilin did not miss the subtle shift of her companion's posture. In the blink of an eye, he'd become authoritative and confident- offering his hand like a true man of honor. Lilin could only comply, allowing her fingers to lightly brush the palm of his hand. It was her way of acknowledging his caution, even if she didn't consider this stranger to be much of a danger. She too, had noticed the suppressed ferocity in the woman's sterling gaze; it was akin to her mother's in intensity and perhaps, one of the main reasons Lilin remained poised so easily. She couldn't help but wonder how her beau would react upon meeting her matriarch; chaos that would likely never happen, thankfully.

''You may not know me but I know everything about you.'' the older female admitted nonchalantly, scrutinizing the unconventional manner with which her younger relatives behaved. Whatever they had going on, it went above and beyond normality. Her silvery gaze narrowed to slits beneath lowering brows as her sibling's child bristled before her. ''Dreyrugr is my brother. My name's Miskunn.'' Her introduction had been brief; there would be no recognition from either of them. ''Your litter mates are well, Saul.'' she continued then, hoping to soothe the young male's nerves with news of his immediate family.

Lilin did her best to assess the information provided to them. Her head was still reeling from the femme's unexpected knowledge. None of it made sense to her; Lillith had been an outcast in the Stormbringer dynasty. How this distant relative of hers could have known anything Crow's illegitimate child was puzzling in itself. She didn't know where to begin nor what to say; it was her turn to stare, unable to formulate anything coherent at that point in time. She'd understood the fact that in reality, this woman was Saul's aunt but that's as far as her comprehension went. As if on cue, Miskunn reached out with an explanation. ''As for you, we share the same grandfather. Not many have knowledge of your mother's existence back in Solbjorg but Crow wishes to meet her one day.''

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread