snow and forest fir is home
[html]

(343) I faaaaaail.

Lilin’s eyes darkened with astonishment, and her features grew more expressive as her newfound cousin provided the duo with proof to solidify her statements. It was hard to believe her grandfather would want anything to do with his bastard child but Miskunn had not given them a reason to doubt the veracity of her allegations thus far. And truthfully, her grandfather’s wishes pertaining to her estranged matriarch mattered very little to her now; her scuffle with Lillith Stormbringer was still an open wound, one she refused to nurture for the time being. “I don’t think the feeling’s mutual,” she revealed then, unsure of how to respond to the news. Lilin didn’t particularly have a penchant for assumptions but in this case, there was no mistaking what her mother’s feelings were on the subject.

Silence had barely settled when Saul piped up with an inquiry that would no doubt determine how closely related they were. Mediterranean blue pools left their silver-eyed relative for a moment, only to examine her beau’s face for any underlying meaning to his question. Her heart skipped a beat, and her free hand anxiously squeezed the edge of her makeshift dress as she too, awaited the answer that could certainly change everything.

The eldest Stormbringer seemed to pick up on the rising tension between the youngsters, as they weren’t necessarily experts at concealing their affection for one another. Their relationship mattered little to her; they had more important things to discuss. If providing them with lineage specifics would in turn give them peace of mind and help them focus, Miskunn would gladly divulge the information requested. ”You are Crow’s great grandson, Saul. That makes you a fourth generation Stormbringer. You and Lilin are very distant cousins.” Scarcely a moment was allotted to their comprehension before moving on to more pressing matters. “Our family back in Solbjorg is strong and united. The Dawnrunners have spread out to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia in hopes of picking off other relatives. I will stay by your side until I know you are safe.”

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread