Great Expeditions
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: I'm up for pretty much anything as well. Right now I've got no plans except to get Z into Salsola but that will take a bit so I'm pretty much free for whatever. And I really have to say that I love the openings you left in your post about visibility and scent as I'm not the sort to really assume things if they aren't in the post and I haven't really played with/talked to the person before because I don't like potentially stepping on toes. Also thanks for jumping into the thread since I tend to fret about open threads getting ignored so I was pleasantly surprised about how quickly this got snatched up. Ph, and sorry for the waist as the library is closed Sundays so I'm unable to get on to do anything on that day.

Ever since Z had obtained the map it had been the one constant in his life. Granted he had only obtained it after having been abandoned but that was just the way of things. There was nothing that he could do to change what had happened and so the male simply had to forge ahead. Certainly there were unanswered questions but what life was without them? Rather than being upset he still thought fondly of the canine which had left him the map. The remembrance of the stories that were shared as they had sat together and pondered this scrap of paper still brought a smile to his lips and a wag to his tail. There was a part of his mind that imagined that the previous owner of this map had marked it just to act as a guide for him, telling Z of the places to head to next.

Zeitgeist was pulled out of his reverie by the voice of the pup that was accompanying him. But no, that wasn't exactly true. The boy wasn't truly a pup anymore, being past the age of his first shift and all, but it didn't stop Z from thinking about him in such a way. Zeitgeist folded up his map and placed it back into a vest pocket before looking in the direction that Guillotine was pointing.

Zeitgeist lifted a hand to his brow in order to shield his gaze from the sun as a shifting wind brought him the scent of the female. Z lifted Ptolemy, the African Grey, from his shoulder as the bird had decided it would be a good idea to peck at Z's hat since the action caused the bells to jingle. The male handed off the bird to the boy. "Stay here with Ptolemy, you can take notes." The words had barely finished leaving his lips before Zeitgeist was up and picking his way down the rocky hillside, his eyes never leaving the female.

Once he finally got down to where the female was Z had made to reach for her hand and had even bowed his head as he had thought to lick the back of it in greeting. Of course this course of action hadn't come to pass as he had ended up noticing the bandaging which had Zeitgeist pausing in the midst of his ministrations. "Pardon my rudeness, Signora, but my I inquire as to what malady has befallen to cause such travesty?" The male's voice was laced with the accent of his homeland, Italy, as he slowly drew his gaze back up to the female's face. "I've not brought much with me but most certainly it should be enough to keep such a lovely canine such as yourself from becoming a pauper."

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread