Great Expeditions
[html]

WC:: 4+ Haha thank you! I like to keep things open to give people I RP with options. Smile I was so fascinated with your character bio and whatnot I knew I wanted to jump in on one of your threads and I saw your first one was AW so I was like BAM! The info on Guillotine is great! Poor guy! Drin is such a noob when it comes to being Luperci/she is still very much so sheltered so Zei can pretty much say anything to her and she’d most likely believe it. She’s an innocent, so have fun! Tongue

Palaydrian’s blonde hair highlighted with warm greys and chocolate hues whipped around her visage as she slowly made her approach towards the hill. Damn, so much for trying to stay downwind, the female cursed lightly under her breath as her seal point hands tried to battle her wavy tresses to keep them out of her face. She managed to gather her to the left and twisted it over her shoulder as she walked. As she grew closer she realized the stranger on the hill was wearing some sort of garment and a hat with...was that bells? The jangling carried over to her in the breeze. A small smile played on her lips as her curiosity grew. What kind of canine was this?

Her bi-colored eyes discovered that the stranger she had seen from afar was not alone and in fact had a smaller companion with a similar hat and a bird in his company. He was getting up and coming towards her now! Drin continued walking forward as the male made his way down the hill. Friendly enough, she mused as the stranger posed no sign of threat yet. Naturally she should’ve been more on guard, but everyone she had met so far in the Souls lands had been pleasant for the most part.

She immediately noticed that this canine looked nothing like the wolfdogs or hybrids she had come in contact with. She was curious about his bloodline, but didn’t want to come off as being a completely naive girl. This was the first dog she’d seen wearing forms of human clothes and a collar no less. These were things she had never seen before nor imagined wearing herself, but it was the stranger’s accent that truly grabbed her attention. And what he flirting?

Drin blushed despite herself and shyly turned her body to the side much like a schoolgirl pulling her gaze away from the dappled male’s grey eyes and to the ground. When she got over her slight embarrassment she looked back up into his silver eyes. “You are too bold Sir and you flatter me,” she giggled before continuing on, “but as for my wrist...well this was from my own clumsiness and undoing.” Drin shook her head allowing her long hair its freedom again, “I stupidly got snagged in a rabbit trap, can you believe it!” Her laughing filled the small valley.

After her small fit of giggles, Drin offered the stranger a smile and introduced herself. “My name is Palaydrian Soul, I see you travel with friends?” She asked gesturing towards the hill with her snout.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread