Great Expeditions
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: You're welcome.. I totally understand that. Heh, thanks hun but I can't take credit for it. Alaine was the one to actually write it up and all I did was provide the concept. Guillotine was made by J as he intends on picking up the charatcer when he can. I'm already having fun actually.

Zeitgeist was used to all manners of creatures. He liked to imagine that he had seen every type of canine that it was possible to see throughout his travels and his life living in port cities. He had to say that he was used to seeing new faces at every turn. After all, living in a port meant it was just a resting place between stops for the most part. He had seen so many come and go, even having done so himself. While he had yet to actually travel all over, though perhaps some day he would, he was still satisfied with where he had been and what he had experienced thus far in his life. He could even say that there were times when he felt accomplished even if he had nothing to show for his time spent living in this world.

"Ah, so I've been told." His countenance was one of joviality. How could he be upset over something that he heard so often? It was the way that he presented himself and he had no issue with it. Certainly he could change on a whim. It was all about reading the subtly in others. Body language was a strong indicator and Z liked to think he had mastered how to read it. He knew his words had hit their mark before the female had chanced to speak and assure him of that. Zeitgeist was no stranger to that whole shyly glancing about thing. He hadn't been in the slightest offended when she had turned away from him. Why should he when it showed that he had picked exactly the right words to use?

Zeitgeist smiled patiently as the female had explained what had happened to her. He made to reach for the female again, this time not going for her hand but he had slowly lifted both of his hands to reach for her hair instead. "I have something for this if you want it." The words were murmured out as he had reached for her hair to try and gather it up in his hands in order to bring it away from her face. Of course he had kept his movements intentionally slow so that she could track his every moment and see what it was that he had in mind to do. And well, it also gave her plenty of opportunity to deflect his advances and cause him to desist should that be her choosing.

Remembering her words once again Zeitgeist made to pin his gaze upon hers, seeking to look deep into her own eyes as if he was trying to peer into her soul. "Tis such a pity. You really should have saved such dangerous work for the strong, handsome man that you have waiting at home for you." Even though the words were spoken as a statement they could have easily been a question witht he way that he fished around for information by stating an obvious opinion and then waiting for her to choose whether or not to confirm or deny it.

When the pair that he was with was brought up did Zeitgeist finally make to look away from the female in order to glanced in their direction. He knew already that he was being watched and offered up a smile to them before focusing on Palaydrian once again. His tongue slipped out in order to lick at his lips for a brief moment before he was speaking up once again. "The boy is Guillotine, he's been with me since I purchased his freedom. With him is Ptolemy, the bird that we just acquired in Freetown for his ability to speak. And I am Zeitgeist, not really much to say about myself."

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread