Great Expeditions
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: Heh, yes yes! Specially since I have issues coming up with appearances.

Ah yes, Zeitgeist was much used to being fawned over. It wasn't always by the opposite sex either but had his fair share of guys that he had easily wrapped about his finger as well. Granted that number had risen once he had gotten comfortable in his own skin and learned not to fret about his sexuality but had learned to accept it instead. He had already been confident in his abilities prior to that but afterwards he simply excelled beyond his own expectations of himself.

As he wasn't being stopped or shoved away Zeitgeist had removed the leather strip from his own hair so that he could tie up the female's hair with it instead. His own hair proved that it could be just as unruly as her own as the waves fell about his shoulders now that they were no longer tied back. Zeitgeist smiled and dropped his hands after he had her hair tied up. "There, better now?" At least he had figured that she had tired of trying to tame it on her own. That had been the whole purpose of him tying up her hair as he knew just how tiring it could get to shove hair away from one's face constantly, most especially on windy days.

The brief moment of hurt that the female had felt came as unexpected to him. His brow furrowed with momentary concern as he reached up his fingers to gently smooth them over her cheek should she allow for such a thing. "Do not fret. He left me. While it is true enough that when I left England I harbored a hope that I might run into him again, simply because he is a good friend. Only a friend." There had been times that Zeitgeist had wished for more but he had never pushed the subject. He would flirt with and tease Sirius but it had never gone past that. Z had learned early on that Sirius liked beautiful things and well, since nothing had ever transpired between them it had left Zeitgeist to believe he wasn't a beautiful thing even if the dog could trap the attention and affections of others.

"Well Freetown is back to the South. It is wonderful if you enjoy crowds and loud voices." The male reached a hand into his vest pocket to pull out the map that he had been so fondly pondering earlier upon the hill. The map was turned in the female's direction and he pointed out the circled name of Freetown. "It is the port where the ship I was on docked out and how I came to be over this way. It also acts as a market where ships bring over various wares to trade and barter for things that are found over here. About anything that you could want or desire can be found there for the right price." Zeitgeist briefly explained the purpose of the place. After being at sea for so long he had enjoyed the place greatly. If he had known that none would be found to the North then he would have stayed there longer than he already had.

Zeitgeist shrugged as he thought over how to answer the other part of the question. "Some are and some aren't. Some are born free and later captured or there is a debt to be paid and so servitude is the price of that debt and then there are those that are born knowing nothing else. I'm uncertain how Guillotine came to be a slave himself but I purchased him when I saw him being mistreated. The guy that owned him would trip him so that Guillotine was forced to spill the food and then would be punished for spilling the food. It wasn't right and I couldn't allow it to continue on. Back then I had quite the treasury but I left that behind to come here." He couldn't say the exact reason that he had left but that it hadn't been fun living over there any longer. Of course now he pined for it, or at least the ease in which he could obtain things.

The male chuckled as his accent was brought up. "Italian." He spoke with a smile and a nod of his head. "I've been told that it is a beautiful language but not as beautiful as French. Unfortunately I've yet to make the trip to France to find out for myself. So I was born in Italy and lived there before finally setting out to England where I made a name for myself. And well, now I'm here and will just have to see what happens. But I've just been spending all of this time talking about myself, what about you?" Zeitgeist sat down on the ground and patted the spot next to him in order to invite the female to join him. The conversation was flowing easily enough and seemed as if it would be a long one Zeitgeist had decided to get comfortable so that he might enjoy it. After all he had no clue when he again would be able to speak like this with another.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread