Great Expeditions
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: I'm glad you are too. And that is totalll fine, the library was closed up for Memorial Day anyways. I hope your move goes fine.

Zeitgeist had to say that he quite enjoyed just packing up and leaving everything behind to go off on a new adventure. He couldn't say that he was particularly enjoying this journey that he was on since it was so far from what he knew. But that simply meant that he needed to end up adapting or just moving on once more. For right now he figured to adapt enough in order to gather knowledge about this side of the world. He hadn't a clue how long he would end up deciding to stay but that was something that he never actually knew. He simply wandered away once he got bored of a place. He had never forced himself to remain somewhere that he couldn't find a bit of enjoyment. But that was simply his life, he enjoyed the adventure of traveling to places unknown to him.

With the dog's lifestyle it seemed an impossible thought that he'd wind up with a mate. After all who else would choose to leave all they know behind to go to places that were only learned about in stories so that they could experience it for themselves? Honestly it came as a great surprise that Guillotine had decided to follow along when Zeitgeist had been teaching the boy what he would need in order to make it living on the streets on his own. It wasn't a glamorous lifestyle but it was how he had grown up. It was what he knew and therefore what he was good at.

"They are naught but idioti, idiots. Quite simply hapless fools if they really believe there is anything to fear from you. I can't imagine that you would squash a flea no matter how much it should bite." Perhaps the last line was a bit of an exaggeration but he simply hadn't found anything in the female to be afraid of. If only genes could be looked past then no doubt they would have all seen just what a cherished find the female was. "I highly doubt you would repeat such a thing should you meet others that hail from the lands in which I had spent my youth. But you are quite kind to flatter an old man such as myself." Zeitgeist had easily waved off her compliment with a chuckle. While he was used to passing them out he couldn't say that he had too frequently been on the receiving end of them.

Zeitgeist grinned at the delight that the female showed from accomplishing such a simple act. He squeezed her briefly to return her hug before letting his arms drop away. When was the last time that he had been this close to someone? Not since he had left port from overseas. He would really have to do something alleviate that at some point. It had been months and well, that was something of a record for him to go without some bedroom companionship for so long.

But he had to draw his mind away from such thoughts as the female managed on her own this time. He clapped his hands in order to commend the accomplishment before he ended up plucking up another blade of grass. He didn't bring it to his lips but simply allowed for it to twirl between his fingers instead. "You may find this silly but this used to be my greatest possession when I was but a boy. All of the neighborhood pups used to snatch up the few blades that poked up through the cobbled stones before I ever had a chance to glimpse this so called grass. I used to scour the streets all throughout the spring just to find one single blade." He shook his head and glanced around, opening his arms wide in order to motion towards the area all about him. "But here you are overflowing with it that now the squabbles and fights amongst pups for just a tiny sliver seem to have been quite silly indeed."

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread