Great Expeditions
[html]

WC:: 8+ OOC::

Palaydrian didn’t know what her intentions were anymore. She felt like she had been slapped in the face by the coywolf who had called Jiva’s name that day at the borders, and she no longer knew if her feelings for the red furred man were valid. Sure she knew she thought her heart already belonged to him, but what good did that do? She had kept her thoughts and emotions to herself and for all she knew, Jiva was pouring his heart out to another already. Though inexperienced in matters of the heart, being as young as she was, Drin knew that dazzled look she saw in Emma’s bi colored eyes meant only one thing. She too shared feelings of wanting for the wolfdog. Of course someone so kind and sweet as he was a hot commodity, but how could the ocean eyed woman compete with a saucy vixen like that Inferni girl?

She was not curvy or voluptuous like her, nor did her wild tresses fall so expertly in ringlets about her visage. Drin was beautiful in her own rite, but never had she been a vain girl or even taken her looks into consideration. The subord also didn’t even consider herself pretty...or rather, never took notice. Emma looked like a woman who cared, and painstakingly made it so each hair was in place and each lovely curvature of her body was in display. No, Drin couldn’t compete with that. She didn’t really know where to begin. It could easily be seen why Jiva might choose the coywolf over her any day. And yet here she was with a handsome man who found her just as beautiful as the red man surely found the other. So what was holding her back?

Drin’s eyes remained closed as she took the leap of faith to lean in towards the dappled dog and before she knew it, his lips met hers in a kaleidoscope of tingles. Her heartbeat sped up within its cage of ribs, and if it weren’t such a silly concept, she’d think he could actually hear it pounding away. His hand moved into her hair and she felt herself melting against him, but just as soon as the kiss had happened, Zeitgeist was pulling out of it. A hurt look crossed over her eyes, still a mere inch or two away from his face. Had she done it wrong? Was she had awful kisser? Her question and confusion was answered as the male poured out his thoughts to her.

She listened to him, feeling each sentence as a slap on the wrist as his gentle voice coated the insides of her ears. Was she truly leading him on? She didn’t know...she didn’t know what to feel, she just knew that she wanted that kiss again, that feeling of intimacy with a mere stranger. The electricity that had coursed through her when their lips met had awakened a part of her that lay dormant through her puphood. This...this was something different and new. And something she wanted to explore further. What am I doing? Her mind reeled as she studied his wonderful gray eyes, what do I want? A question that kept popping into her head. What did she want? More kisses, more touching...but what of it, she could see what it was doing to him. Z- she meant to speak, but the accidental flick of his tongue stopped her as he launched into further explanation.

The hurt and heartache were now hers. She didn’t know what to tell him. He was bidding her leave and promising a want to see her again, and yet she still didn’t want to leave, but knew she probably should. Drin was in conflict, or rather her heart was locked in battle with her mind. The angel dropped her gaze from his and looked down at the ground, at her knees which were bent and touching his body. He didn’t deserve this, her indecision, that much she knew. Why am I holding back from something I don’t have? It was that miniscule amount of hope still within her breast, that maybe...just maybe Jiva could belong to her and she to him.

With a heavy sigh she looked back into Z’s eyes, her own quickly welling with tears as she reached out in attempt to grasp his hands. I didn’t mean to play you..I..I just don’t know what I want, she confessed as the tears began to fall. You’ve been nothing but amazing to me all day and I’ve...I’ve just gone and ruined it all haven’t I? She asked, imploring with her eyes that she truly didn’t hope this was so. I’ll leave if you think it best...I can’t believe how foolish I’ve been with...with matters of the heart, her tears came unabashedly now as she dropped her hands to remove the hair tie he had given her and held it out to him with downcast eyes.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread