Great Expeditions
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

If Zeitgeist could take back all that he said then he would have. But really would it have been right to just forge ahead and take advantage of the situation? Perhaps, but that was only if he hadn't the intentions of meeting up with her again. No, he couldn't do that to someone he expected to have continued encounters with. He really didn't mean to cause her pain but he had thought it best to go ahead and clear the air. He had figured that if she knew where he stood on the matter then she could make her own decision about the path which she wished to take.

He allowed for his hands to be held and listened to her words. He was quick to assure her when she looked for it. "I know that you didn't. You didn't ruin anything. I simply want to respect whatever you decide to do. I don't want you to feel any sort of pressure from me." He knew exactly what it was that he wanted but didn't think that it was what Drin was looking for. But well, he had no idea of knowing if he didn't broach the subject.

"I... I don't know what is best. I only know what I want and I want you, even if I'm only allowed to have you for one night that is never to be spoken about again." It probably wasn't the best phrasing but he was at a loss for how to make it better. He just wanted her to stop crying. It tore at his hear to know that he was the one responsible for her tears. "Palaydrian..."

He glanced down at the hair tie. With a sudden decision he reached for her hand, not to take back the tie but in order to draw it closer to him. In order to try and ease it between his legs where the excitement that he had felt at their kiss could be found, hidden from view by the way he kept his legs tucked close to his chest. "Do you want to stay or do you want to go?"

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread