Great Expeditions
[html]

WC:: 7+ OOC:: Haha wasn’t expecting that! We can end with my post or your reply...feel free to PP her exit if you do respond. Also, I really enjoyed our thread, and I’d love for Z to come visit Drin in New Dawn at some point. She just got Mated yesterday so it could be quite an interesting thread. ;-P

Palaydrian felt small and like a child, kneeling in the grass and crying as she was. It wasn’t so much what Zeitgeist had said to her or done, but more so a culmination of the events that had taken place over the past two weeks. The fae realized she hadn’t allowed herself time to process anything. She had joined New Dawn and within the same day met Jiva and began developing feelings for him, almost as if she were falling in love. Of course she chalked it up to heat at first, but then she left her new home to clear her head and to give her pack brothers reprieve from her intoxicating scent. On her journey within ‘Souls she met Ahiga after being strung up a like a rabbit and once he freed her, she had fallen on top of him, basically straddling the tattooed man and fought off the strange residual urges of heat. This feat alone made her realize her feelings for Jiva were real, and she would honor them, but by the time she arrived back within New Dawn’s borders, she found the mohawked man with another woman.

Of course it seemed like a pleasant visit on the surface, but she knew what the look in the coyote’s eyes meant and well, she hadn’t stuck around long enough to figure out just what was going on. So away from her packlands she went again to scope out the northwestern territories, and a few days later she found herself being entertained by yet another handsome and intriguing man. Their palaver was turning into something else as the sun began to set and Drin seemed to lose track of time and all want to go back home, but the whisperings of her feelings for the bi colored man back home still lingered in her mind...in her heart. She knew she was drawn to Zeitgeist, felt comfortable with him, but she barely knew the man and yet, the same could be said about the Takekuro wolfdog.

The angel was conflicted. Should I stay...or leave...her mind mused endlessly, now unaware she was still softly crying in the fading light, but one thing was for certain, what had started out as a pleasant meet and greet, had quickly escalated into something else. The Siamese woman tried listening to Zeitgeist’s words and assurances but they only made her feel worse, he was such a gentleman...why couldn’t she be happy with just him. But then he was confessing that he wanted her and her heart was skipping beats. That could only mean one thing, a subject that had come up twice now in her cycles, but Drin was a flower unpicked and inexperienced in ways of the flesh. A kiss was one thing...now Z was her first, but she knew she wasn’t ready for such things as lying with a man. Her cheeks burned with the thought as her eyes moved up to his when he softly spoke her name.

Oh, she murmured, as her tears came to an end and her free hand wiped the tiny rivulets from her cheeks. She didn’t realize what Zeitgeist was doing with her other, thinking he’d just take the hair tie, but his hands pulled her closer and surprise lit her eyes as they moved her hand towards the dark space between his legs. Palay slowly and with little force withdrew her hand before it could go any further, gently shaking her in the tell tale sign of “no”. She just couldn’t let it go any further than that, the feel of his inner thigh already more intimate than anything she’d experienced before. Her face burned with realization as she replied, It’s not that I want... her voice fell off, I...I feel it would be best, if...if I took my leave now, she said quickly and with some difficulty as she rose off the ground to stand. It was an honor to meet you Zeitgeist...and I would not forbid you to see...I would like if we could meet again someday. Drin was flustered and it showed, but she knew this was the right thing to do. I belong to the New Dawn family, you can find me there...I really must be going, she began turning to leave.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread