Where the wild things are
[html]
Word Count :: 307 OOC:

Growling his frustration he was about to get up and go after the rabbit again, but that was when a shadow fell over him and a large shadowy luperci man stood over him. Blinking the young man adjusted his eye to see that the man wasn’t just a shadow but he was the actual color of the shadows. He offered his hand but Jiva shook his head and stood on his own.

“No, thank you though. I’m fine.”

He looked up and saw that Tobias was no longer in the sky. The stinking bird caught his meal he was sure of it. He wasn’t angry but he was annoyed that the bird could be so much more successful than he was. He turned back to the man as he introduced himself and Jiva smiled.

“I am Jiva Takekuro, it is good to meet you.

He turned to the cat as it was introduced and felt his fur go on end a little. He stepped back unsure. He had met a cat, though it was bigger and much more of a threat than this animal, but he had never met such a small cat before and with his luck they didn’t like him very much so he would keep his distance. He didn’t want to be rude though.

“Yes I was, I guess I missed the rock though.”

He said looking at the protruding grey thing that had made him fall and lose his breakfast. He knew Tobias would bring him some, but the animal would no longer be usable for more than just its meat. He knew that he could use the skins to give to others as gifts of kindness, but that was just how it would be for this meal at least.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread