Where the wild things are
[html]

WC:: 306 - a wild crap post appears!

Nier retracted his offered paw, allowing the young male to heave himself to his paws, he smiled slightly at the others independence. It reminded him of Bran, the man always had to do things his own way and never admitted that he needed help. His smile widened as the other introduced himself as Jiva Takekuro, he liked the name, it had a ring to it. "Pleasure to meet you Jiva.

He noticed the fur on Jiva's neck stand up as he looked at Ciaran, the cat noticed it too and gave his master a look, a small mewl escaping the cats mouth, Nier just caught the Low Speech reference that Ciaran had shot his way in the mewl, although he had no idea why Jiva would be sacred of Ciaran. The cat was still only a kitten at 7 months old and he posed no threat to anyone. The only time Ciaran was deadly was when he was hunting and the only thing that feared him was small rodents.

Nier sat back on his haunches and looked up at the sky briefly, "That bird I saw, that's your bird?" He asked, trying to draw the other into conversation, Nier was always happy to meet new people, especially people that were outside of his family. He'd met so many new Stormbringers and variations thereupon lately that his head had started spinning and he desired to meet others. "My cousin has a white gyrfalcon, I'd love to have a bird, or to get close to Eirias, but he's moody and wants to eat Ciaran." Niernan paused slightly and looked at Ciaran, "Dunno why anyone would wanna eat Ciaran though, he's a right softy, loves his cuddles and playtime. Oh, and he's a skinny bugger, no meat on him at all." He chuckled as Ciaran patted his nose with his paw.

<style>
.neicait04 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait04 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait04 b {color:#3f4f44; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/exY3g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #596c5f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait04 .inner {margin:29px 115px 15px 15px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:335px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread