Where the wild things are
[html]

OOC: I forgot where we were going to head with this XDD

Word Count → 315

Jiva was independant, though he did take the help he knew he needed, but seeing as he only tripped and hadn’t hurt himself he wasn’t going to make the man waste his own energy trying to help Jiva up. He still looked at the cat nervously, but listened to Nienan and shook his head at his question.

“No, he’s not a pet of any sort. He is a free spirit and can do what he wants, but he is my friend and companion.”

Jiva said turning his gaze back to the wolf though he kept a close watch on the cat. He thought the animal was big enough for Tobias, so it was possibly a good thing he caught that rabbit rather than the cat itself. At the thought it seemed as though the darker male was thinking along his lines though about someone elses bird. Jiva couldn’t help a smile. He was not entirely into birds, not like his father, he just had Tobias as a companion, he had found Jiva after he had come back. Jiva didn’t know if Tobias liked the idea of more food in his belly by helping out or if he just liked Jiva’s company. He barely made the bird do anything, not like his father had when training him.

“I’m afraid I’m not entirely well learned about birds, but I’m sure my father would love to see your cousins bird.”

Jiva said politely and gave the man a good hearted smile. He looked over at the cat, and could see, a little, how he would be cute. Then again most babies were. It didn’t mean they would be cute when they grew up.

“So uh... I don’t normally fail like that... I suppose its’ the high grasses.”

He said still pretty embarrassed about his fall.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread