Where the wild things are
[html]

WC:: 226 - Yeah, I forgot too. So, do you want Jiva to have any certain tpe of interaction or shall we just have a loverly convo? Also, sorry about overwhelmingly crap post

Nier smiled at Jiva as the younger man admitted to not knowing much about his bird and explaining that the bird was no pet, "Aye, I'm with ya there, I know next to knothing about cats and Ciaran is no pet, he's more of a brother to me. A young, clingy, sometimes annoying brother, but family nonetheless." He chucked the cat under the chin and gave him an affectionate nuzzle.

He let his cyan gaze wash over the grassland, taking in the tall grasses and the evidence of rocks poking above some of the shorter grass tussocks, even one boulder that emerged from grass that was at least three feet high. "I'm not sure I could succeed in a hunt here, I'm used to the forest, and I'm pretty clumsy so I'm sure I'd run smack bang into one of these boulders that are just lying around." He could tell that no amount of words were going to make the younger male feel better about the loss of his rabbit. "I'm sure there's plenty more rabbits around here to hunt, that one that kicked me as it fled looked pretty fat and stupid."

Nier felt the environment of this conversation becoming awkward, he was struggling for things to talk about, resulting to asking a time honoured question, "So, whatcha doing out here? Other than hunting of course."

<style>
.neicait04 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait04 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait04 b {color:#3f4f44; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/exY3g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #596c5f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait04 .inner {margin:29px 115px 15px 15px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:335px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread