Where the wild things are
[html]
Word Count :: 322 OOC: Hmmm perhaps skill teaching? Not sure what Niern knows lol

Jiva was happy that the man was able to see eye to eye with his companionship with the bird, though he felt it odd for someone to call a cat their brother. He would have to look past that. Welll, he thought to himself, to each his own. And the man had no remorse for anything he did with the cat neither so it really was up to him who he was companions with. It was not up to Jiva to tell one what to do nor did he think the man would even remotely listen if he even dared say something along the lines lo.

“Tobias can be pretty annoying sometimes. He likes to show off a lot especially when I have been having such a hard time at hunting, he would toss me a mouse here or there. Just to have a bird laugh I suppose.”

Jiva shrugged. It was getting awkward and it seemed the other man knew that as well, though he brought the subject on another even more strange subject without even knowing it. His heart plagued him. Two women he had just met were very attractive to him and he knew he could only choose one, but seeing as this man was a stranger and didn’t need to know Jiva’s woes, he shrugged.

“Just getting a bit of fresh air I suppose. Sometimes it’s good to get out and take a breather away from your pack. So... have you lived here long?”

He figured the man lived close by, for why would he be here with such a young companion that would need attention? Jiva had met a few nomads in his time but he never really ventured to think they didn’t live where they had set up camp. So he was still new to the idea of loners and them moving from one place to another.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread