Where the wild things are
[html]

WC:: 241 - Sorry for crappost. Thinking we can finish this up soon? Busy busy Djiac is losing motivation.

Niernan chuckled slightly as Jiva explained that Tobias was likely having a laugh at his expense, the boy and the birds relationship was unconventional in Niernans eyes. He was aware, from Sauls relationship and training attempts with Eirias, that owners and birds were supposed to be close, like family. It was apparant that Jiva knew the bird but was not close with him.

Nier tried to keep his trademark smile on his face but he was losing interest in this conversation and Jiva seemed quite peeved about losing his rabbit. The younger wolfs surly attitude did not mix well with Niernans own happy-go-lucky personality and he found his mind wandering back to his journal and the unfinished sketch of Ciaran. His hand-paw wandered to the bag subconsciously, one clawed finger tracing the line that the spine of the book created in the deer hide.

He heard Jiva mention a pack and his ears pricked up sightly, he shrugged as his first response to Jivas question, "I've only been here a little while, me and my family are scouting out an area nearby." He glanced back over his shoulder, "We've spent the last couple of weeks down by Moonstone lakes, but we're thinking of moving up here. The area is beautiful." He glanced back over his shoulder again, "I'm sorry Jiva, I'm so unfocussed right now. I think I may have to get back to my family. It was a pleasure to meet you."

<style>
.neicait04 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait04 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait04 b {color:#3f4f44; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/exY3g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #596c5f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait04 .inner {margin:29px 115px 15px 15px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:335px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread