Where the wild things are
[html]
Word Count :: 218 OOC: Jiva end post ^^

It seemed that their meeting was at an end as all tend to come to some time or another. Jiva was able to get his answer and contemplate it as he smiled warmedly and friendly at the man. He did seem a bit distracted and Jiva wasn’t going to make him stay.

“Not a problem at all. It was really great to meet you Niernan. If you need anything you can come to New Dawn and but to ask. Thank you for being kind about my mishap. I should find my bird as well and get going. I hope to see you again.”

Jiva said. It was a friendly meeting and he liked the guy for all he knew him only a short while. He was interesting, though he was still suspicious of the kitten. Having never met any but a cougar who had tried to rip his alpha’s throat out, he had no good experiences with them to day.... maybe not all of them were bad.... maybe, he thought as he moved away from the man towards where Tobias had landed. He knew the bird would gloat at Jiva losing the kill and he getting it, that was just the way the bird was. He might as well get it over with.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread