Yours and Mine
[Sorry for such a short reply in that space of time! I'll try to keep up!]

A smile, neither garish nor sinister, graced his canine lips as the femme sauntered up to him, tail wagging as she greeted him. A warm smile was bestowed upon her own muzzle, giving her a look of welcoming kindness, which he gladly returned.

His hulking physique stepped out slowly from the foliage, nodding at the femme before saying "Yes, I am well. Thank you for asking," his deep, polite voice rang out, though it was calm and quiet, if not a little croaky from lack of use, "May I ask you your name? My own is Rancor. Rancor Dedonne."

His head perked up unknowingly, just glancing over at the delicious meat laid out, before turning his gaze back to the she-wolf.v "A lovely feast you have there, by the way."

Suddenly, he seemed to have exhausted his power of speech. Somewhere in the back of his mind, his stoic nature was finally beginning to kick in, causing his muzzle to clamp shut, white teeth forming a cage that held his tongue firmly. From here on in he would be saying as little as possible. She knew his name. That was enough information for now. In fact, he probably wouldn't have given his name yet if it wasn't for the fact that this she-wolf had such a welcoming look about her. It felt almost like a home. Almost.

Quietly, he waited, ears perched forward on his head, waiting for the femme's reply.

Messages In This Thread