Yours and Mine
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The woman was curiously by nature, shamelessly so that showed through her visual assessment of the unknown male before she took it upon herself to walk around him. Trusting the eyes of her companion would be trained when her would not, she circled the scarred male with ease in step, still accompanied by the light sway of her tail. Jaden's growing irritation for her behavior went unnoticed for the duration of her inspection, but as one could feel the touch of the wind but not see it, she could feel his eyes on her though her needn't affirm their direction.

Swiftly, the she-wolf ended her silent inquisition with a satisfactory whine before returning to stand in front of Rancor. The whole of her mountainous form acted as a barrier between him and the feast, but by just enough to enforce he need only ask before a full belly was his to have. Fondly she smiled, tail high and curling with intrigue. If a feast lured wolves of this caliber from hiding, she would do well to orchestra an event like this more often.

"I am X'yrin," she began softly and again parted her lips to share her title, both the weathered flesh was clamped shut as her attention was stolen by a vaguely familiar vagrant having her way with their meat. Immediately she looked to her obsidian Alpha with lips already peeled back to expose her treacherous fangs. With hackles raised and limbs on the recoil, she about sprang for the smaller female had her partner not had a say about her. Her ears darted forward as bewilderment knitted her brows. He knew someone this rude? Her tongue begged to inquire, but she did better to remain silent and simply let her companion watch over her as she fed. She would be fine as long as the sweeter meats remained untouched...

"My apologies..." disregarding the female, X'yrin returned her full attention to Rancor. In show of good favor, she walked closer to the male and fondly kissed his brow. Surely, like the coyote, he had been lured by the scent of the meat to feast, not chat and by his respectful display, he had garnered more not enough favor to do so. Turning around and brushing her shoulder into her companion's in the process she led them all back to their soils still waiting. One could only hope that more would show; if not to announce themselves again as Family of Sangilak, then to at least find a portion of meat for themselves before the ancestors led the travelers back onto their Endless Path.

434 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread