Yours and Mine
One at least was angered by Terra's actions. The coyote was fully prepared to flee with the meal she had grabbed, not expecting a welcomed presence. As hungry as she was, as bold as she was, Terra rarely found herself welcomed at such events. Luckily her slippery presence often went unheeded. Surprise did spark in her eyes as Jaden spoke up. He had seemed so set against her last time they had met, as she was mainly coyote in nature and action. It looked like her actions leading the group had done her well. She settled down, happily working through the meat with the acceptance given.

The wolf stepped over to where she laid, joining her with his own choice of meat. Terra dipped her head respectfully before continuing to wolf it down hungrily. The trickster pulled back, giggling a little at his words. Not just canines. I've invited myself to share meals with cats, bears, well, pretty much anything that had food. Usually the best strategy is to take the meat and run. Terra knew her etiquette wasn't the best, but it kept her alive and away from starving, so that was the route she took. Biting down some more pieces Terra looked around the tiny gathering. An awful lot of meat for such a small group. Are pups coming?

Messages In This Thread