Yours and Mine
X'yrin, huh? What an odd name...

The wolf had just been about to ask if he could join the feast, but his attention was soon divided by another she wolf, not pausing to properly ask permission before diving in to the slices of deliciously juicy meat. With much control he prevented a disgusted snarl at the femme's lack of manners.

He wasn't the only one, though; X'yrin too had turned and half-bounded towards her. But, it seemed, her companion knew this stranger and greeted her warmly. Fiery orbs watched with heightened interest as X'yrin stopped and turned her full attention back on to himself, apologizing in the process. What happened next gave the hulking wolf a little jolt; the she wolf planted a kiss on his forehead with inky black lips, causing his eyes to widen and his face to grow hot.

He had never exactly been good around females...

He forced himself to return to normal and brushed of the good-natured kiss, before saying with a slight quiver in his voice: "Apology not needed, my friend... " Unknowingly, he glanced again over to the other she wolf, giving a little of his annoyance at her through his eyes before returning his gaze to X'yrin. "May I join you in your feast? The smell is overwhelming..." he meant the last bit in a good way, finishing his sentence with a tiny hint at a smile. He could be a gentleman when he wanted to be.

Messages In This Thread