Yours and Mine
[html]
Words – 200+

Oh? Jaden wasn’t a fan of coyotes. He generally viewed them as morally unjust and dishonorable. Terra had been no exception, especially after he had learned the first name she had given him was a falsehood. But he had been forced to serve in their assault under the woman’s direction. To the best of his knowledge, all who had fought to free slaves that day still breathed. That initialed that she had served her position well. This alone was worth a fair amount of respect, even if her admitting to thievery and cowardice was diminishing it. His ear flicked with annoyance once again but he held a pleasant guise toward the smaller woman, I’m not sure if the pups will be joining us. They were not in my charge today…

The obsidian male had just cast his gaze to find the woman who he knew held an answer as to where the pups were. She almost always had them accounted for. His thick tail batted happily to see Xyrin was already approaching him. He recognized the liver in her teeth, his favorite delicacy, and stood to receive it. The meaning in her actions didn’t escape him and he showed his gratitude with an affectionate lick to clean her bloodied muzzle and a nip at her tail as she tugged his ear and took her leave.

He returned to his comfortable laying position with new found patients for the coyote. After nipping at his prize tenderly, he returned his gaze to her. These lands are to be claimed by my pack. We will not take kindly to thievery, but you are welcome to visit and we will gladly give you a meal so long as you ask for it.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread