Yours and Mine
[html]

Secui form! LE JOINING!

"Damn! I wasn't invited to such an event? I'm hurt, bunny....Kidding." A rich laughter was to be heard as Ali strolled in, bihued eyes sparkling as he trotted in. Alistair's tail wagged gently, neither high or low as his head was kept in the middle as well. Alistair gave a toothy smile, the scent of metallic scarlet liquid seeping into his nostrils. The mere scent of prey caused his mouth to water as he approached the small group that was forming. Alistair was naturally speaking to X'yrin, eyes slightly narrowed as he sat nearby. "Hey again." His greeting was friendly as he glanced around with excitement, gently butting her shoulder with his head. However, as he bumped her shoulder, he noticed the terribly sad difference of their sizes. Sigh...It was unfortunate, really. His wolf blood may be dominant, but the coyote in him just didn't give up.

"Well, hi. I'm Alistair Gibson." Alistair gave a polite nods to the two males, the sparkle still bright in his witty eyes. However, the other girl (Besides X'yrin) was about to leave. "Hey, why ya leaving? The party is just getting started!" His bark was loud as his tail slapped against the ground, as his tail perked. Alistair glanced at all the meat, that was surely a hell to catch, and how many people. "Quite a lot of food...Did ya catch all this, bunny?" Alistair gave a bark/whistle, or at least, tried to whistle. He found a book once, that explained how to whistle but...He couldn't do it. Pretty disappointing.

"I'm allowed, right, X'y?" Alistair gave his best secui pouty face as he glanced at the apple of his eye; food. Delicious, bloody, meaty...AWOAHFLNG. So yummy...Alistair could practically taste it. Hopefully he was given a good chunk. "Unless you want me to go away..." His ears dropped and his head fell as he acted as pathetic as he could, just for the sake of a good laugh. "Hey! If you want, I can tell a story or something later."
<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread