Yours and Mine
[html]

I am here :3 sorry if it's short

The male was going to do it, after finally finishing his journey. He had returned from the cabin he had once called, to a new place that he was most welcome to become part of. Besides, he smelt food, and he was rather hungry. With his staff and his spear and his sack, he wondered into the area he had been in couple of days ago.

With his linen stitched cloak and Eastern staff, emitting it's echoing rings, he came to the area where the scent of meat was strongest, not only that, but he saw some wolves there, even Xy. He had approached them all "I return." he said as he bowed his head in the common Eastern manner of his, returning upright as he glanced over to the food.

"Might I trouble you for some food?" he asked politely. It had been some time since he last ate, even though he didn't complain due to the food conservations that he had practice during his long journey.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread