M-My Protector
[html]

OOC perhaps

Teeth grazed along her flesh, enticing as it tickled her body. He was so strong, could easily crush the smaller female. She pushed against him as his weight threw into her body, using it to press them even closer together. A soft laugh fell from her lips at his words. You like it? Terra knew he would, instincts telling him to like it as much as it told her what to do. Her mind wasn't processing, everything pouring into her flooded senses.

A soft nip to the flank made Terra turn, waving her tail along his body before pushing herself beneath his head, leaning up and licking at his muzzle. This felt good, all sensations pushed away but the heat of his body, the feel of his fur, body screaming it's desire in her mind, overwhelming everything else. Shaking her head at his words Terra spoke. It's what I am. I wander. I still want you, Aylu. I'm sorry I left. I can try to be better. The question was met with a growl, stepping back over to close the distance again.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread