M-My Protector
Aylu knew why. Because both of them couldn't be dominate. Terra wasn't one to be dominated and he would let her have her way as soon as this was over. But right now they both couldn't be calling the shots. "Because right now we both are fighting for power and I will not have it. You wont have to submit to me later. Just right now in this moment," he said rubbing her side and nuzzling her face softly. He didn't want to force her, he was too kind for that but his instinct was to dominate and take her. Holding back was driving him crazy.

"I won't force you Terra. I am not a brute. But it is my instinct to dominate and take you. Your in heat. It is a males nature to be this way. I would never hurt you Terra. I promised to protect you once. I still plan on protecting you.... all I ask is that you submit this one time," he whispered, nudging her hind quarters softly before licking her opening again. He lapped at her softly before moving back up and rubbing against her side, their scents mingling. Pups with her... would make his whole life worth while. They would be like him and like her. Little Terra's running around. He whined with longing and licked her cheek.

Messages In This Thread