Change is good
[html]

(402)

The coyote woman crossed her arms and looked at the hawked male in front of her, a pleasent expression on her face. He spoke and she nodded, not sure what to say. How would she start off the difficult conversation they were about to have. Sighing, she let her arms drop to her sides and walked towards him, raising them to pull him into an embrace. It was short and sweet, and soon after it was complete. Pulling herself from the short embrace, he looked up into the much taller wolf's bi-colored eyes and let a sunny smile drift onto her features, and she motioned for the other wolf to follow her after he was done speaking. " You didn't Jiva. I'm just confused about a lot of things. I think you are too. " Turning back to him after they had walked a little bit, she crossed her arms and looked at him seriously. " This may take while.. I have a lot to say. "

" Jiva. We have to talk. " She began, gesturing towards the wolf skull that hung at her shapely hips. " About this, about me and you, and about that strange wolf that was making eyes at you when I came and visited. " The sentence was quick and hurried, and all in one breath. " Do you remember when I told Zalen about the boreas attacks? Well, this is the result of it. I was brutally attacked at the beginning of all of this, two wolves completely cut me down and are responsible of my newly acquired scars. The second attack, I was ready. I defended my clan, and I killed one of them. This is the skull from him. I brought it to show you today. I don't know what is going on between us, or how it will go, but I'm not going to go in without being completely honest with you and showing you what I have done in my past. I know if New Dawn came under seige, you would try your hardest to protect it. "

The woman gave him a few minutes to digest what she had said, and continued. " While I'm being honest, I want you to be as well. Who was that other wolf, and why was she looking at you the way she did. " Her tone was steady, but her heart had jumped to her throat. She had no idea where this conversation was headed.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread